Sunday, March 4, 2018

Tiny Update

In the weeks since my last post back in January, I have been adjusting my schedule at the day job, starting some lifestyle changes, and really taking a good look at priorities and goals for 2018/2019. Today I unearthed my painting table AND remembered how to hold a paintbrush. Knocked out 5 small terrain pieces, just some old Armorcast resin burnt/blasted tree stumps primed black years ago.


Next up: more practice on some Ral Partha skeletons, maybe some zombies, and probably several overdue gifts. The goal is to get back into a painting groove and complete a commissioned group in April.






Here are the first 10 minis of the commissioned group. They're metal Raging Heroes: Toughest Girls in the Galaxy, Blood Vestals (Sci-Fi) planned for a Dark Eldar army with a bright, fun paint scheme.




No comments:

Post a Comment